Elmira discontinued manufacturing woodburning heating stoves in 1999. We no longer carry parts for discontinued Elmira woodstoves. (We do manufacture the Fireview woodburning cookstove.)
Manuals For Your Woodstove / Insert are Available Below.
Elmira does not service models 5000, 6000, 7000, JULIA, SWEETHEART OR OVAL.
To Identify Your Model:
If the fan is mounted on either the left or right side, you have a 1500 or 1600 insert. These use the large arched glass and 14218 motor. If the fan is mounted below the door, you have a 2700 or 1700 insert. The blower for these models is no longer available.
- Check the back of the stove for the certification label with the model number.
- If the label is illegible or missing, the following will help in identification:
- Peanut: Small square door, overall stove dimensions are 16″ X 22 1/2″ X 21 3/4 “
- Model 900: 6″ flue, one control to the top right of the door. No ash pan.
- Model 1100: 6″ flue, one control to the top right of the door and one at the top center of the door. Has an ash drawer.
- Model 1200: 8″ flue, two controls as above, and an ash drawer.
- Model 2100: 6″ flue, one control at the bottom right of the stove and one at the top center of the door. No ash pan and NO FIREBRICK (Stainless Steel Firebox)
- Model 2300: 6″ flue and one control located below the ash lip, no ash pan.
- Model 2800: 6″ flue, one control located to the top right of the door. No ash pan. Has a “SIMMER HOOD” on the top of the stove.