Fireview high-efficiency wood-burning cookstoves… the latest advance in the way things used to be.
With 38 years of experience, Elmira is the leader in building truly original cookstoves. The Fireview has the highest efficiency, lowest emissions and most usable features – the best cookstove value available today!
Need to heat the room? Fireview’s 1.6 cubic foot firebox delivers 30,000 – 60,000 BTU’s of the warmth you want. Optional gas burners let you prepare meals on short notice (great for late night arrivals!), and without heating the room on a warm day.
The spacious 3.0 cu. ft. wood-fired oven easily accommodates a big Thanksgiving turkey; the warmers let you keep food hot while you finish cooking those last few items.
Fireview’s viewing window allows you to enjoy the fire, and easily and quickly fine-tune your flame for perfect cooking. (Water jackets also available.)
Fireview woodburning ranges from Elmira Stove Works – efficiency and styling you can really warm up to!
- 6″ flue opening
- 6″ clearance to back wall from pipe with double wall pipe and heat shield
- Output: 30,000-60,000 BTU (heats approx. 800-1800 sq. ft.)
- Burn time: 8 hours (up to 10+ hours reported)
- Firebox depth: 22″
- 1840: 36″ Wood-burning $4495* (shown in Black with optional Nickel legs, skirt and Victorian trivet)
- 1842-0:48″ Wood-burning with work surface $4995* (shown in Black / Bisque combination with optional Nickel Victorian trivet)
- 1842-G:48″ Dual fuel – wood-burning with two gas burners $5295* (shown in Black with no options)
* MSRP – freight, delivery & taxes extra
Visit the Fireview section of this web site for more information.