Keg Fridges – Models
A BrewMaster draft system can be fitted to any model. Simple instructions are provided for attaching the tap handle, couplings and tubing.
Model 1950 shown in Robin’s Egg Blue with factory-installed 1950-BREW BrewMaster system.
Model 1950 interior with 30 liter (1/4) keg.
- Slim ¼ or 1/6 keg: right shelves removed; bottom crispers and left shelves can remain.
- Standard ¼ keg: top shelves and bottom crispers can remain.
Model 1951 shown in Candy Red with factory-installed 1951-BREW BrewMaster system.
Model 1951 interior with 30 liter (1/4) keg.
- Slim ¼ or 1/6 keg: crisper removed; top shelf can be placed on top ledge.
Model 1952 shown in with factory-installed 1952-BREW BrewMaster system.
Model 1952 interior with 20 liter (1/6) keg.
- Slim ¼ or 1/6 keg: top shelf can remain.
- Standard ¼ keg: bottom crispers and top shelf can remain.