Keg Fridges – Models
A BrewMaster draft system can be fitted to any of our Models 1950, 1951 and 1952 refrigerators. Simple instructions are provided for attaching the tap handle, couplings and tubing.
Model 1950 shown in Robin’s Egg Blue with factory-installed 1950-BREW BrewMaster system.
Model 1950 interior with 30 liter (1/4) keg.
- Slim ¼ or 1/6 keg: right shelves removed; bottom crispers and left shelves can remain.
- Standard ¼ keg: top shelves and bottom crispers can remain.
Model 1951 shown in Candy Red with factory-installed 1951-BREW BrewMaster system.
Model 1951 interior with 30 liter (1/4) keg.
- Slim ¼ or 1/6 keg: crisper removed; top shelf can be placed on top ledge.
Model 1952 shown in with factory-installed 1952-BREW BrewMaster system.
Model 1952 interior with 20 liter (1/6) keg.
- Slim ¼ or 1/6 keg: top shelf can remain.
- Standard ¼ keg: bottom crispers and top shelf can remain.